JOB DESCRIPTION BRAND STRATEGIST (40hrs per week)
It is an exciting time to join the Rocycle team. We are looking for a driven and talented creative, analytical, and result oriented Brand Strategist to develop a marketing plan through analysis of current market data and trends. If you have a proven record of how you made an impact for a brand this could be the job for you. You will work closely with our Head of Creative and Executive management to implement brand strategies. You will be responsible for diverse projects that require market research, analysis, data interpretation, and project management.
- Manage customer insights to design and implement brand strategies, including positioning, brand messaging and communications to build brand awareness and drive business goals
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns, activations, collaborations and toolkits to support the brand and new studio openings
- Analyse data, users feedback, formulate insights, and show the strategic opportunities and issues that impact the business
- Responsible for business tracking, monitor and analyze brand health and key performance metrics, providing monthly updates and analysis and making suggestions to support business needs
- Drive traffic to our website, landing pages, social media and app
- Manage short-term and long-term projects
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with (external) partners:
- Data analysts
- Brand Creative
- Social media
- Write and communicate briefs for use by internal teams and external partners to motivate participation to support business objectives
- Work together with other management to:
- Strategically expose studios and instructors across all channels online and offline
- Increase brand exposure in alignment with business demand
- Experience in event promotion and/or online marketing, like Social Media, SEO, Google Adwords and Mailchimp
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Cerative and solution minded, identify issues and turn ideas into actions
- Great teamplayer and social skills
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
- Innovative and able to adapt to the ever-changing market, thinking outside of the box
- Being curious and creative, proactive
- Editing and copywriting skills is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in english and in dutch is a bonus
This position reports directly to COO.
About the offer
- Being part of an organisation that is expanding internationally
- A happy and healthy work environment
- Free Rocycle rides
- 25 holiday days (40hrs per week)
- Flexible work hours
About the Team
The team (150+ people) consists of dynamic, open-minded individuals all coming from different backgrounds, age groups and countries. We enjoy inspiring one another, spending time at the studio and join ro’rides together.
Rocycle is a boutique fitness company with a sincere hospitality touch. We’re opening our 6th studio in The Netherlands early 2020 and are working on the development of our first international locations.
Our classes run all day long – from sunup to after sundown – 7 days a week. Prebooking available online or in our app. We are a pay as you go studio. We don’t do contracts or hidden fees. You only pay for the classes that you actually use. The studio has everything you could want and need included with every class: cycling shoes, workout towels on your bike, luxurious towels in the locker rooms, and showers stocked with Zenology’s environmental friendly care products.
Please send your resume & motivation to email@example.com