JOB DESCRIPTION RUNNER (min. 2 shifts per week)
We are currently looking for someone who is available for seasonal work. We are looking for someone who is eager and passionate about Rocycle. A people’s person who gets excited about working in an uplifting team and likes to solve matters in a creative way straightaway (proactive). A love for sports and hospitality is key.
Your main responsibility is keeping the Rocycle community happy by effectively assisting in running the studio operations. You will add value to the company’s success by taking responsibility over your tasks and be a great example to your colleagues.
Key Responsibilities Runner
- Maintaining clean and organized changing rooms, public spaces and locker area.
- Point of contact for riders in studio
- Responsible for all riders in the studio to have a correct bike set-up
- Fully stocked changing rooms – Zenology, supplies, towels
- Being responsible for providing help to all riders with their bike setup
- Takes full responsibility of daily and monthly tasks
- Ensuring classes start on time ( ..h00, ..h30)
- Form relationships with riders and help grow the community
- Read and use operational procedures (SOP’s)
- Clean changing rooms every 15 minutes
- Attend quarterly group trainings
- Available during the summer months
- Passionate about people, hospitality/customer service and the Rocycle brand
- A team player
- Attention to detail
- Tidy, clean and hygiene focussed
- A proactive and creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- Flexible within studio openings hours
- Basic English skills
This position reports directly to the Studio Manager.
About the offer
- Seasonal employment
- Being part of an organisation that is about to expand internationally
- Being part of a team that inspires and helps people progress
- A happy and healthy work environment
- Free Rocycle rides
About the Team
The team (110+ people) consists of dynamic, open-minded individuals all coming from different backgrounds, age groups and countries. We enjoy inspiring one another, spending time at the studio and join Ro’rides together.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org