Content creation internship
It is an exciting time to join the Rocycle team. We are looking for someone who is eager and passionate about creating online & offline content. A people’s person with love for health, lifestyle and branding. Your main responsibility is creating content and assisting the branding manager. You will add value to the company’s success by taking responsibility over your tasks.
Key Responsibilities Content Creation Intern (24-36hrs per week)
- Involvement in creating content for our social media channels.
- Keeping website up to date, designing & uploading.
- Organise & assist in photoshoots and seasonal campaigns.
- Email Marketing
- PR support; handling image inquiries, contact with other brands.
- Support Head of Creative with other marketing related tasks such as: events, promotions, adds and other daily activities.
- Passionate about social media, branding and the Rocycle brand
- Proven experience in producing Photography & video content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Excellent Photoshop, InDesign, photo/video editing skills
- Aware of the current health & lifestyle trends
- A proactive and creative mind with the ability to suggest creative ideas
This position reports directly to the Head of Creative.
About the offer
- Being part of an organisation that is about to expand internationally
- Being part of a team that inspires and helps people progress
- A happy and healthy work environment
- Free Rocycle rides
- A monthly internship fee
- Start as soon as possible.
About the Team
You will be working together with the office team (6+ people) consisting of dynamic and open-minded individuals. We enjoy inspiring one another, spending time at the studio and join ro’rides together.
Rocycle is a boutique fitness company with a sincere hospitality touch. We’re opening our 6th studio and are working on the development of our first international location.
Our classes run all day long – from sunup to after sundown – 7 days a week. Prebooking available online or in our app. We are a pay as you go studio. We don’t do contracts or hidden fees. You only pay for the classes that you actually use. The studio has everything you could want and need included with every class: cycling shoes, workout towels on your bike, luxurious, hotel-style towels in the locker rooms, and showers stocked with Zenology’s organic care products.
Send your resume, motivation and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org