All our thoughts since Rocycle De Pijp opened
We had a baby! Well, a studio baby that is. On Friday, November 23, we welcomed our third studio baby into the world. Weighing in at 63 bikes, she’s our biggest yet, and we can’t wait for you to meet her.
As with any new addition to a family, there were tons of thoughts running through our heads. In fact, we had so many we thought we’d give you a little insight into just what we were thinking. Here are all the thoughts we thought before and when we opened. Which one are you?
- #1. Holy s**t! How exciting is this?!
- #2. Holy s**t! How scary is this?!
- #3. Do we have enough bikes for all our riders?
- #4. Do we have enough riders for all our bikes??
- #5. Do our butts look good in the bathroom mirrors?
- #6. Which leggings should we wear to our first class at De Pijp?
- #7. Is anyone going to turn up?
- #8. Of course they’re going to turn up! It’s a party on a bike!
- #9. We can’t wait to get to know all our neighbours!
- #10. Where can we head after our classes for a healthy refuel?
- #11. Could this be our favourite studio? No, that’s like asking a mother to pick her favourite child. That’s impossible.
- #12. Three studios in less than three years. Go us!
- #13. Whew this is almost over. Oh wait, we can’t forget about Utrecht…
- #14. Speaking of Utrecht, where do we go after that? First Amsterdam, then the Netherlands, then the world!
- #15. We are so thrilled we get to share our passion with all of our fantastic riders. We hope they all come into De Pijp studio to see our hard work pay off.