Virtual happy hours, dance parties, workouts, the list goes on. We know you’re being called to do a lot right now and want to remind you that it’s ok to say no. Take a break from it all with these RoMind exercises down below and with our Mind15 sessions on Rolive, or save them for another time—the choice is yours.
- #1. Take a breath. Take a moment. Take store.
- #2. Trophy case. Make a list of everything you’d like to accomplish this year. Then write down what you’ve already achieved. Be proud and be proactive. You’ve got this.
- #3. Jump for joy. Think of three things that made you happy today, last week, last month and last year. Life is good!
- #4. Presence is a present. Do you find you’re always antsy and rushing from one thing to the next? Breathe deeply, sit with your thoughts and be present in this moment. After all, there’s no time like the present.
- #5. Your worldwide web. Take pen to paper and draw out the web of friends and family that surround you from all around the world. How lucky are you? Take a minute to let them know how much they mean to you.
Feel free to share it with us!