Virtual happy hours, dance parties, workouts, the list goes on. We know you’re being called to do a lot right now and want to remind you that it’s ok to say no. Take a break from it all with our new Mind15 sessions on Rolive and with these RoMind exercises, or save them for another time—the choice is yours.
- Embrace that flood of endorphins… without working up a sweat.
- LOL. But for real! A good case of the giggles encourages your body to release endorphins.
- Did somebody say ‘chocolate’? Turns out chocolate really is the best medicine. The phenethylamine in chocolate boosts endorphins. As if we needed an excuse!
- Feel the love. It should come as no surprise that sex ramps up endorphins in your body. Plus the cocktail of other feel-good brain chemicals like oxytocin will make you feel all warm and fuzzy.
- Don’t just make love, make music. Creating music encourages your body to go into endorphin overdrive. Not ready to release your own album? Humming, tapping or dancing along to your favourite tunes works just as well!