STUDIO LEADER Zuidas
It is an exciting time to join the Rocycle team. We are looking for someone who is eager and passionate about Rocycle. A people’s person who gets excited about building strong teams and solving matters in a creative way. A love for sports, hospitality and experience in team leadership is key.
Your main responsibility is keeping the Rocycle community happy by effectively assist in managing the studio operations and support the teams. You will add value to the company’s success by taking ownership of the studio when on duty and be a role model for the team.
Key Responsibilities Studio Manager
- Day to day management of operations, sales and administration
- Ensuring our hospitality and services are of the highest standard
- Form relationships with riders and help grow the community
- Mentor and meet regularly with employees to ensure they are happy and progress is being made on projects
- Actively lead by example during shifts
- Assist in delivering training sessions to studio team
- Responsible for stock control and reporting
- Keep maintenance, studio hygiene up to date
- Review and update operational procedures
- Attend, promote, and help the other departments with special event rides or promotions if needed
- Follow up on incoming leads
- Send out proposals and contracts for private rides or deals if needed
- Assist in ad-hoc (administration) tasks
- Passionate about people, communication and the Rocycle brand
- A natural leader, that puts the team first
- Knowledge of booking – planning systems and operational procedures
- Proven experience in an administrative or in a communication role
- Ability to multitask and combine administrative tasks with on-hands work in studios
- Familiarity in Excel and Word, Google Drive
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- A proactive and creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- Flexible within studio openings hours and be reachable for emergencies also in weekends and evening hours, with a computer if needed
This position reports directly to the Studio Manager.
About the offer
- Being part of an organisation that is about to expand internationally
- Being part of a team that inspires and helps people progress
- A happy and healthy work environment
- Free Rocycle rides
- Holiday days
About the Team
The team (50+ people) consists of dynamic, open-minded individuals all coming from different backgrounds, age groups and countries. We enjoy inspiring one another, spending time at the studio and join ro’rides together.
Rocycle is a boutique fitness company with a sincere hospitality touch. We run 3 studios in Amsterdam, one in Utrecht and the 5th Studio in Amsterdam mid september 2019.
Our classes run all day long – from sunup to after sundown – 7 days a week. Prebooking available online or in our app. We are a pay as you go studio. We don’t do contracts or hidden fees. You only pay for the classes that you actually use. The studio has everything you could want and need included with every class: cycling shoes, workout towels on your bike, luxurious, hotel-style towels in the locker rooms, and showers stocked with Zenology’s organic care products.